Before people notice your outfit or accessories, their eyes are drawn to your hair. Whether your personal style is preppy and chic or casual and laid back, your hair plays an important part in your overall look. For inspiration, check out some men’s haircuts that are on trend for summer 2018.
Short Haircuts Can Have A Big Impact
As your favorite men’s salon in Deer Creek will probably tell you, short hair is an easy and popular way to achieve a clean, modern and effortless look. However, it’s easy to end up in a fashion rut if you don’t change up your cut often enough. Thankfully, shorter hair doesn’t have to lack creativity or come across as uninspired. If you’re growing tired of the same coif you’ve been sporting for years, you’re in luck! This summer, elevate your look while keeping your easy-to-maintain length with these short haircut variations:
- Short Crops with added lift and texture to modernize this classic look
- Buzz Cuts with graduated fading on the back and sides
- Short and long textured quiffs with messy, unstructured locks on top
- Natural side parting haircuts, a softer take on the classic 1940s ‘do
- Undercuts with clean fading and softer edges than the traditional look
Looks for Longer Locks
Longer hair can be a smart choice for many men. Selecting the right cut for your aesthetic and wardrobe is key, but with so many possibilities, it can be difficult to choose the right one. Some options that are making waves this summer include:
- Classic short back and sides, held in place with natural matte hair products
- Mod haircuts, modern revivals of the 1960s British trend
- Long wavy hair with sea salt spray for added texture
Style Possibilities for Every Man
Your signature style is a combination of many factors. Keeping your haircut fresh and up to date can tie your whole look together and put you a cut above the rest. Whether you want to freshen up your current ‘do or try something completely new, it’s vital to visit a barbershop in Barrington staffed by professional stylists committed to helping you look your best.